1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 30

This doctor released me from his care with life threatening internal injuries and I have proof he knew about the damage.So basically he sent me home to die.

Then he came to the hospital and sucked up to me and made promises he didn't fulfill. He's a danger and stabbed me in the back after I got out of the hospital with empty promises. He staff lied for him. He had me sign a paper then entered a line which took all my rights away for any recourse.

He didn't stand behind his services. He offers too many services he's not capable of doing. He takes on too much in one operation which obviously he gets tired and rushes. He's an immoral surgeon.

And I know he's going to kill someone one day.And I'll be there going after the Colorado Medical Board for not pulling his license with the first offense which almost killed me!!

Original review posted by user May 23

PEOPLE, PELASE UNDERSTAND THAT I COULD NEVER LEAGALLY MAKE THESE STATEMNENTS IF THEY'RE NOT TRUE OTHERWISE HE COULD TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME.THIS DR.

ALMOST KILLED ME!!! Dr. Terrance Murphy released me from his care with LIFE THREATENING internal bleeding from a ruptured spleen. The second I got home I couldn't breath from the pain in my chest because the anesthesia wore off.

I had to be rushed by ambulance to the hospital. I was hospitalized for 5 days in the ICU. I have PROOF that he was AWARE of the internal bleeding. We have 3 chambers in our lungs.The internal bleeding caused one lung to collapse and the other 2 filled with fluid.

Not only did I have to suffer with the pain from the surgery, I had to endure pain that sent me to the ER. I cannot express enough how horrible this experience was. Also, when I went to the ER, I wasn't getting proper treatment because as you can imagine, the ER staff's first impression was that this woman had elective surgery and now she comes in here complaining about the pain so they didn't rush with me. To some extent I do understand this mentality.

However, once the CAT scan came back and they realized I did have life threatening injures I received proper attention. He also came up with some document I signed taking any rights to sue him or which would hold him accountable for the mistakes away from me. I clearly remember this document and the last line was not on there, they added it after I signed it. There is another yelper who said the same thing.

Don't let this Dr. touch you!!! He's a danger to his patient's. This is not the only problem I had with this surgeon.

He performed a neck lift I didn't want or ask for causing me added pain and it looks horrible. My results were terrible he did upper and lower eyelid surgery and some fat grafting leaving me with bumps under my eye and sunken in under both eyes. Also 1 eye droops, I look awful!! I'm currently looking for another surgeon to correct the mistakes Terrance Murphy performed.

There are so many more issues I had with him I cannot list them all. He didn't fulfill his contract with me either. DON'T RISK YOUR LIFE GOING TO THIS SURGEON. DON'T TAKE THAT CHANCE.

HE MAY BE CHEAPER THAN OTHERS BUT LIKE THE OLD SAYING GOES, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

Do your research because there are so many women who have gone through similar ordeals.Think of the ones who say nothing.

Review about: Murphy Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery Doctor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: He lies.

Had an Experience with Murphy Plastic Surgery?

Comments